- Gods work. Our hands. 2019 TBD
- Meals-on-Wheels – Volunteers deliver meals to the home-bound in Watertown every 10 weeks.
2019 Dates: March 4 – 8 | May 13 – 17 | July 22 – 26 |
September 30 – October 4 | December 9 – 13
- Salvation Army Pantry – We collect non-perishable and household items year-round.
- Hunger Free Codington County Sandwich Ministry – THANK YOU to all the volunteers, meat and fruit providers and the numerous faithful cookie bakers! They serve over 190 sack lunches, 3 times a week, delivered to 7 locations in Watertown. The goal is: Hunger-Free Codington County! Assemble Sandwiches & Deliver (Monday – Wednesday – Friday) Bake Cookies – no need to sign-up, just bake cookies, mark them “Sandwich Ministry”, they can be brought to the church freezer and then they will be picked up by a volunteer and taken to the Salvation Army. Contact Nyla Bergan with any questions 520-0035.
- St. Dysmas – We have the privilege to worship with this Lutheran Prison Congregation in Sioux Falls each spring and fall. Our next visit is scheduled for TBA
- Global Health Ministries and Lutheran World Relief – We highlight and collect a different kit each month. Check out the monthly newsletter for more information.
Additional outreach opportunities are announced and promoted at various times throughout the year.