- Gods work. Our hands.
- Meals-on-Wheels – Volunteers deliver meals to the home-bound in Watertown.
2021 Dates: February 1-5 | April 12-16 | June 21-25 |
August 30 – September 3 | November 8-10 & 12
- Salvation Army Pantry – We collect non-perishable and household items year-round.
- Hunger Free Codington County Sandwich Ministry – THANK YOU to all the volunteers, meat and fruit providers and the numerous faithful cookie bakers! They serve over 150 sack lunches, 3 times a week, delivered to 7 locations in Watertown. The goal is: Hunger-Free Codington County! Assemble Sandwiches & Deliver (Monday – Wednesday – Friday) Bake Cookies – no need to sign-up, just bake cookies, mark them “Sandwich Ministry”, they can be brought to the church freezer and then they will be picked up by a volunteer and taken to the Salvation Army. Contact Nyla Bergan with any questions 520-0035.
- St. Dysmas – Worship with the men located behind the walls of the South Dakota State Penitentiary in Sioux Falls. Pastor Wayne Gallipo serves these men. Worship dates for our congregation are October 14, 2021 and May 26, 2022.
- Global Health Ministries and Lutheran World Relief – We highlight and collect a different kit each month. Check out the monthly newsletter for more information. NEWSLETTERS
Additional outreach opportunities are announced and promoted at various times throughout the year.