- Gods work. Our hands.
- Meals-on-Wheels – Volunteers deliver meals to the home-bound in Watertown.
2020 Dates: February 18-21 | April 27 – May 1 | September 14-18 | November 23-25
- Salvation Army Pantry – We collect non-perishable and household items year-round.
- Hunger Free Codington County Sandwich Ministry – THANK YOU to all the volunteers, meat and fruit providers and the numerous faithful cookie bakers! They serve over 150 sack lunches, 3 times a week, delivered to 7 locations in Watertown. The goal is: Hunger-Free Codington County! Assemble Sandwiches & Deliver (Monday – Wednesday – Friday) Bake Cookies – no need to sign-up, just bake cookies, mark them “Sandwich Ministry”, they can be brought to the church freezer and then they will be picked up by a volunteer and taken to the Salvation Army. Contact Nyla Bergan with any questions 520-0035.
- St. Dysmas -The Department of Corrections continues to prohibit vistors and volunteers from entering the prisons due to the COVID 19 pandemic. So unfortunately we will not have a worship time with the men this fall.
- Global Health Ministries and Lutheran World Relief – We highlight and collect a different kit each month. Check out the monthly newsletter for more information. NEWSLETTERS
Additional outreach opportunities are announced and promoted at various times throughout the year.